Wednesday 15 August 2007

sore drea

i have dislocated my shoulder. it is so sore. i am writing with my one handed left handed typing. it hurts. x-ray says no permanent damage but i am wearing my sling and look like a 1950's first aid dummy. and today it was my friend lucy's birthday so went to MacDonald's and i got ketchup on it, so now it looks like a chav sling. and the she asked me to carry her balloon back to the office. which i did, the balloon and sling attracted some strange looks.
have to go now and whimper with pain.

xxxx
the cause of the injury was a touch rugby collison with Mike Opie, the big bully.
am also very drowsy from pain medication hence the apalling punctuation above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea Who is Mike Opie ??Hope you are better soon, Cheers Johann

Anonymous said...

Johann, you know who Mike Opie is... you have met him lots of times, I just think you wanted to make a comment...
I will discuss with you at dinner tonight.
Hey Andrea as soon as you have a phone e-mail your number...