Friday 15 February 2008

Six pack time

Right I have calmed down now and I think I may have blown the clip situation out of proportion. Anyway I am keeping the clip and now I only have 22 days left until the wedding. Too late to change plans now, I just have to run with it and hope it works out okay.

And the personal training is going well, I am still under my normal weight and last night I was standing there looking at my stomach in the mirror, which I do quite frequently you cheeky buggers, anyway and I noticed that I was not sucking my stomach in but it was mostly flat. So I told Jamie and he said but ‘you are sucking it in’ and I said ‘I am not.’ And I wasn’t I have just been working out heaps and now I have muscles.

It is really shocking what you can achieve with regular exercise and a sensible diet. Who would have thought?

No comments: