Saturday 14 June 2008

the joy and the pain

Can’t believe I forget to tell you about the best bit of Vegas. The Wynn buffet, it was 2 hours of hard core eating madness the food was great and we ate and ate and ate until I could not walk I could only shuffle. They had a food section from around the world and a separate bakery and ice cream parlour and more. It was like eating a buffet in heaven.

And afterwards as I was shuffling hunched over around he shops people were looking at me and I just held my stomach and said meekly ‘I just had a buffet.’ They seemed to understand, they were Americans after all, the innovators of the buffet.
And then we went into the Chanel shop and they had stools to sit on but I could not bend let alone sit so I lowered myself onto the stool and sat there while Emily did her shopping and I occasionally groaned. Anyway here are some pictures of us post-buffet with unhappy stomachs and unhappy faces but happy food memories.

Photos documenting our stomachs of pain below.



No comments: