Saturday 17 January 2009

detox crash

Urgh this happened yesterday.



And Jamie is flying into New York tomorrow. I am a little bit worried. am I really? or am I just tired and exaggerating things? Well we’ll never know.

Also I start my detox tomorrow I shall outline it below so you can feel my pain.

7:00 hot water with lemon
8:00 celery and cucumber juice (it’s rank it’s tastes like salty sea water and old man breath)
10:30 another green juice
12:30 salad with dressing!
3:00 grapes or seeds or wait for it tomatoes!
7:00 salad again. but if I get desperate I can add some millet or hummus. I will get desperate I can tell you now.

And I am doing it for 7 days, god it’s draining and also I get really grumpy as you can imagine and I smell food that I can’t eat. Hence why Jamie would rather be in NY than anywhere near me because he gets angry with me smelling his food. And i get angry that all I can do is smell his food and I make him eat far away from me and then he refuses and then i get angry and really it's no good for our realtionship.

Why am I doing it? That’s a good question and I really wish I could answer it. I would say something like new year, fresh start, better for my skin, clear your body clear your mind. But let’s be honest it’s all about losing some weight and I have done it once before and it made my face look skinny. So I am doing it and have ordered about £80 worth of veggies to do it. Nutso.

Anyway will update you throughout the week. Just to warn you the updates will not be full of sweetness and light.


xxxxx

No comments: