Tuesday 12 May 2009

The blog has had a facelift and ginger throws a tanty

New colours, new bits down the side, see what you can accomplish when you have no job and your husband has buggered off to Tokyo for a week.

Also I forgot to say that Ginger has been giving me grief lately. Basically this is her game, I feed her once day in the morning and she is a big fish, after she is fed she swims around happy as larry, up, down, left to right, you get the picture.

Then when it becomes apparent that there is no more food coming her way she sulks in the corner and stares out the window, as if she is the most hard done by fish in the whole entire world. And her other favourite trick is when I am meditating she gulps really loudly at the top of her tank, on purpose, to break my concentration. She is a sod. And never behaves this way when her father is home. Anyway I am not feeding her more than once a day, she can forget it and I told her so.

xxxx

No comments: