Friday 16 October 2009

Pregnancy diary so far...

Baby Bennett on it's back, i think. When we saw it for the first time it was jumping up and down, excited to see us, but not as excited as we were to see it. I was holding Jamie's hand so tight he lost feeling in his fingers but he never complained once, like the trooper he is.



The test! One or two weeks pregnancy, actually two. When i did the test I was so excited/nervous/freaked out that I did it at 5:00 in the morning and then I went into the bedroom and said Jamie I am pregnant to which he said 'That's nice I am sleeping.' And I said 'Arne;t you excited?' And he said 'I will be when I am awake.' And then I said Jamie 'I am having a baby!' By this time he was back asleep so i though if you can't beat them then join them so I went back to sleep as well.




Things I can't eat, all of which I am now eating by the way. You will see that Jamie and I had to write mouldy foods as something not to eat, yes because we often go scavenging for food in the rubbish bin.



My belly at two weeks, the baby was smaller than a peanut, don't judge I had just had a big meal, okay that's a lie it was first thing in the morning.


More baby pics to come when my belly gets bigger.


drea xxxx

No comments: