Sunday 24 January 2010

2009 a photo essay

Photos from my 2009

Beautiful Auckland
Emily's wedding

Mum and Louis in New Zealand


The bottle of wine which Johann bought us for our anniversary

Drunk after the bottle of wine dad bought us in the back of a cab.

Amy and my old office


Our new but actually now is a year old vacuum, try not to be jealous


Another awesome tea party, all home made.


In amsterdam, look how pale jamie is, he looks quite chavy I love it.



Walking in Amsterdam



Steve and Yavanna'a enagagement party where I got so druunk ic ouldn't stand and the I dislocated my shoulder was so drunk it didn't hurt. It was awesome.

Jamie's bowling birthday and Rene won the trophy.


The gang at Jamie's bowling birthday.




Our friend gave us free tickets to a concert it was cheesy but awesome, I am smiling so much because I had to drink a lot to enjoy it. We saw Leona Lewis, Katy Perry, Akon and ....


Lionel Richie


Me in hospital modelling my surgical socks, I didn't steal these although I wish I had.
It's August and I am pregnant!

Perphaps in bigger news a Tesco opens up the road meaning the overpriced newsagents are tasting it.

Oh a serious crime scene up the road from me, See what you can see from the top deck of a bus.

30th birthday.

Decroating the xmas tree. And we bought a cheap one so it lost all it's needles in the first three minutes and then i swept on needles over the whole christmas period. I never thought I would say this but next year I'm going fake.



Jamie with his xmas present, his presents had a egg theme this year, he got an egg cup, egg top cutter, an egg timer and a soilder maker and wait for it...eggs.
Me on xmas day.

Jamie on the tube at 12:00 news years eve.


Dinner on New Years Eve.
And that's it 2009 in two easy blog posts. I suspect in 2010 the posts will get even less and there will be many pictures of the baby. But I'm going to give it my best shot to keep all you fellas informed.
Totally forgot to put NY and Austria photos in never mind you can imagine it. xxx

No comments: