Thursday 11 March 2010

Hello little Bennett

This is my babies face at 34 weeks. It’s cute I know you don’t need to tell me. Also the lady that did the scan said the baby has a big head. Why would you tell me this? Why? and also it’s a massive monster. Already it’s 5 pounds 8 ounces and I have six weeks to go. It better stop growing my internal organs are getting squashed.

But on the upside it is all ready to go facing the exit and now I think it is a girl because it is a lazy bugger and doesn’t move all that much expect to tell me if I am in a position that it doesn’t like, it gives me a good kick and doesn’t quit until I move. In fact it just kicked me now because it felt the tiniest bit of pressure from my laptop. It is a stubborn girl, Jamie said like it’s Mum, I would love to disagree but I do have a bit more self-awareness than that.





No comments: