Thursday 26 July 2007

Good News and bad news

Good News
We know own our flat, offically! yipee! no backing out now we are homeowners with mountains of debt and our own little place called Home.

Bad News
I have a gigantic zit on my forehead that makes me look like a klingon. I am not joking my forehead is really swollen. It is so bad Jamie wanted me to go to the doctor. I said no.

I have already been to doctor for a pain under my arm, I thought I had breast cancer, my bra was just too small she said.

And then i went because I had pains on my ovaries which I googled and self-diganoised as a cyst. It wasn’t. after a scan the doctor told me it was period pain.

So I am definitely not going to the doctor about a zit, dodn’t think she will be too impressed she may even bit a little bit annoyed and might black ball me from the NHS.

Below is a picture of me with my zit, although obviuosly I am a female and would never wear an all in one jumpsuit.

xxxxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still look pretty hot - although I am concerned about how you have positioned your belt - Is this a new trend in London?
Ida xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you should give threading a go - it will give your eyebrows a little more shape and you can get rid of your facial hair too (not that it is looking that bad at the moment - just a thought for the future...)
Oh, and well done for being home owners too xo

Anonymous said...

Ida you are such a dag! I thought I had missed a photo of Andrea BUT you were refering to the Klingon....
Congratulations on owning your first home :)

Georgia said...

You are farking hilarious dude. Dude!!!!!! Your bra was too tight? Great work on the flat. Flats last, zits dont. Word.