Saturday 14 July 2007

in da park

Look no posts for a week and a half and then three posts in one night. I am a post binger. Anyway here are some pictures of last Saturday it was sunny. Don’t be fooled it was the one sunny day we have had in 6 weeks. I know I am prone to exaggeration for comic effect but this is true one sunny day in 6 weeks. As Abba would say it is a ‘Tragedy’.

So we went to the park to have a picnic, watch the Tour de France ( of which I saw none by the way because I was sitting on my arse drinking beer, but as Dad would say it’s all about the atmosphere) And then I didn’t realise how drunk I was until I stood up, and by that time I stumbled home and did some drunk random grocery shopping, brownies and chicken sausages. I mean what sober person chooses chicken sausages? everyone knows that the best sausages are beef. I am a disgrace to my Austrian heritage. Where was I? Yeah anyway we hung out in the park and tomorrow is shaping up to be a hot day. BRING IT ON.

Pictures below. There are no witty captions to follow, just names. I am all out of wit.


Jamie and Ben
Rachel, the top of my head, Jaime and Jon.

Playing football in the sun.

No comments: