Sunday 6 December 2009

30th birthday and fatty drea

My 30th birthday in a pub with good friends.
Rose, Emily and Aaron
Aaron, Yavanna and Steve


Jamie and Me, a terrible picture of me I know

Ang, Chris and Mieke (in Haloween make-up)

Steve and a magnificant brownie dessert. Also notice Emily in the background, she can't take her eyes off it.

Four months gone, the pictures got a bit freaky with just my belly so from now on they will ahve my head in them too.


Here is me at 5 months pregnant in front of our christmas tree. All comments on how radiant I am looking are welcome. All commments on how fat I am for five months when I really look about 7 months unwelcome.

4 comments:

Ida said...

G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s and glowing, yay you xo

Fairie Belle said...

holy moly andrea! i am speechless. pregnant. there you are. holy crap. in a really good way. awesome. definitely radiant. maybe you should stand next to bigger trees if you don't want any size comparisons :) wow. so amazing. i guess to me some part of you was still 8 years old. but really, not anymore ahy. all growed up. :)xx

drea said...

A bigger tree! totally what i should have done. If you think you are shocked I am pergnant I am even more shocked. It kicked for the first time last week and totally freaked me out.

xxx

Georgia said...

You do look radiant!!!!! Your hair looks amazing too :) Are you feeling well? Jaime looked fabulous and healthy. It is all happening.