Saturday 13 November 2010

Guess whose back? Back again

Hi dudes
after a period of absence of a long time I would not be surprised if you had all thought i had spontaneously combusted. But no I am still here just after a baby who has the time to blog? not me i lost my sanity for a while, but I'm back! Also we did not haven't the internet at our new flat for a whole two months! Anyway it got switched on today and the first thing I am doing is updating my blog. See I do love you dudes. Anyway below is a blog entry I wrote ages ago and a new picture of the cutest baby in the universe( not a lie once we were on a train and an Irish guy told us he was the cutest baby he had ever seen, his words, not mine, while he was either Irish or drunk I couldn't work it out, anyway you know your baby is cute when even drunk guys think so.



2 comments:

Georgia said...

Hooray! I have missed your blogging :) xoxox

Pete + Am said...

you should make him do huggies ads and share him with the world. I missed your blogging too. xx