Sunday 22 September 2013

Recent Mackay


A recent picture of mackay, styled by himself. Helping jamie with the gardening. We're trying to buy a house in Auckland (impossible) and even though Jamie has a good salary we still need to generate more income. Because I am currently tied to Olive by the breast I can't work, she's far too little to be away from me. So we are sending mackay to the salt mines. Not really I am just registering him with a casting agent to try and get some work. Do you know they get between $500 and $5000 dollars a day,  that's a lot off the mortgage. My sister thinks I should put it in a back account for his future. Nope going straight into my bank account to be used for whatever I want.

I spoke to a casting agent and really his chances of being cast are very slim, and then she said those kids that are best are the ones that can amuse themselves and sit quietly while they are not needed for filming. Anyone else see a problem with Mackay sitting quietly and amusing himself? I do, he can't do it. Not ever. We went to a playgroup once that was indoors and the lady who ran it politely suggested that I might want to take him to the park for a runabout, much like a dog.

Before i had kids I would have never put them up for castings, afraid it might ruin their self-esteem, teach them the wrong values etc, etc. Now I just want the cash.


No comments: